Italy-based leading herbal extract manufacturer in Bangalore wanted centralized IT infrastructure to control and execute IT operations seamlessly. The company had an ILL connection from a leading telco but was facing bandwidth throughput issues while sending business-critical reports to the head office in Italy.
- Throughput was not consistent to send business-critical reports to their Headoffice in Italy
- Look out for one solution provider who could provision centralized IT infrastructure for their HeadOffice IT to Control and Execute IT operations seamlessly
- The leading telecom company partnered with our client for Internet Leased Line was unable to resolve the issue
- Micronovoa core team analyzed the IT load and packets routing path to their Head Office (HO) in Europe region and provisioned the shortest international upstream gateway path to achieve consistent throughput to execute their critical IT workload. The company has not faced any bandwidth issues since migrating to Micronova ILL 6 years ago.
- Micronova provisioned wireless Cisco Meraki solution in their LAN after analyzing client requirements on centralized monitoring and control with necessary security needs to access their IT infra remotely.
The above-mentioned solution was designed, executed and supported by Micronova’s in-house tech team as a true technology single solution partner to the client.