Industry: Textile Manufacturing
A leading textile manufacturing company was looking to optimize its network, multi-site internet connectivity, and security for its computing devices.
When the company approached us with their concerns, our team was sent to the client’s place to study their
- Bandwidth consumption
- Security parameters
- User-friendly dashboard pointers related to technical aspects for monitoring purposes
- Application performance, network performance, and other necessary criteria
Upon careful inspection and detailed analysis, we offered them a new-gen SD-WAN solution to address their pain points on IT Security and network performance.
- Plug-and-play hub and spoke architecture for ease of running IT operations
- Highly secured gateway-level infrastructure deployed
- Efficient utilization of bandwidth
- Return On Investment (ROI) justification by opting for SD-WAN solutions
Micronova, a Gold Partner with Seqrite provided Cloud-based Endpoint Security (EPS) for clients’ side computing devices. We also provided multi-site Internet Leased Line connectivity on our own network for 6 of their remote sites.